SXNS 15SXNS 15
The 15th International Surface X-ray and Neutron Scattering Conference
Date : Jul 15~19, 2018 Venue : Science Hall, Pohang Accelerator Lab, Pohang, Korea
Express Train of KTX
- It will take 2.5 or 4 hrs from Seoul KTX Station or Incheon International Airport (ICN) to Pohang by KTX train.
- website: http://www.letskorail.com
Flights from Seoul (Gimpo airport)
- There is no direct flight from Incheon Airport to Pohang Airport. Instead, you can use a connection or separate flight from Seoul (Gimpo) Airport to Pohang Airport.
- website: https://www.koreanair.com
Flights from Seoul
|Flight Schedule : Seoul <> Pohang
||Departure from Gimpo
||Arrival at Pohang
||Departure from Pohang
||Arrival at Gimpo
|Sat ~ Thu
- Intercity buses connect Pohang with other cities such as Incheon, Seoul and Busan. Buses from Seoul use the express lanes and complete the journey in five hours.
From Pohang Intercity terminal, KTX Station, and Airport
- A cab ride will take 20~40 minutes from intercity bus terminal, Pohang KTX station, and airport. The taxi fee might be charged between KRW 10,000~30,000. (USD 10.00~30.00)